// On :Monday 31 October 2011

It's been like... two month since my last post on the blog. Need to focus on my exams and assignments, especially the 3D assignment. Actually it's not difficult, but I need to put more effort so that the result will be good.. Yeah.. that's the life of student... work work work. But now I'm already finished with everything... just waiting for the results, hope for the best.

Now let's just start the story! I will start with the one that I made on August 2011:

Story 1:
Manifest 2011, Manga and Anime Festival 2011 at Melbourne Royal Showgrounds. Actually this is my second time going to a cosplay event in Melbourne (the first one is Natsu Matsuri ).At first when I heard the event, I thought that this will be a kind of big event and I hope there will be lots of cosplayer~ I wanna see more!



At the day of the event, the first time I went to the event venue and it was AWESOME~! a large, wide field with some warehouses, inside those warehouses, I saw anime merchandise stalls, figure stalls, anime screening, and also games~! and they also have a "weapon" shop! hahahha


My main reason of this event: COSPLAY. There were lots of AWESOME (again) cosplayer! got lots of COOL costumes and they were nice people~~ they granted my wish~~ (pictures!!)








































The things that I noticed, I didn't "kamen rider" cosplay at all, while I see them a lot in my home country (Jakarta). They have a wider variety of cosplays, not just new or famous characters, but also characters from old generations (from old animes or games). And some of their costumes are very unique (I've never seen it before)


















On my way home, I saw the tram was packed by the cosplayer hahaha kinda funny. I felt thirsty so I went to the food stalls and guess what I bought???












CALPICO SODA IMPORTED FROM INDONESIA! hahahaha.. why I have to go to far away place like Melbourne just to get this drink.. hahahah




Story 2:
September 2nd... it's a special day for one of my friend from RMIT Japan Club, Erika. Gotta give her a birthday present. Hmmm but I didn't know what kind of present should I give. One of my "life Policies" stated that if I want to give a birthday present, it must be something unique and different from others~~! hahaha so I did a little brainstorming for this.. (wuut?
you went that far!?)


"Regarding RMIT Japan Club, what kind of special event that happened to you recently?"
hmmm I become their new Promotional officer recently..


"What do you do as Promotional officer?"
I'm utilizing my "hybrid-design" skills (ehem.) to promote RMIT Japan Club. For example, making posters~!


"Can you make something with that "whatever" skills of yours?"
Hey, it's "hybrid-design" skill! AHA! I JUST GOT AN IDEA~!


"What kind of present you want to make?"
hahhaha this reminded me of my old post... I will make a wallpaper like the one that I made here: link and put it inside a frame.


"Are you a stalker or what??"
Waaaaaa~~ no no no please don't think like that. I just want to make a unique and unforgettable present hahahaha


After 2-3 hours, finally the present was done! and before I gave it to the birthday girl, I wrote my name on the back of the picture. Finally she accepted my present happily~



Happy Birthday Erika~!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments