// On :Friday 27 July 2012

Since the establishment of JKT48, fans of this "48 family" has been blessed to see their Japanese idols in Jakarta. The 48 groups really proven up the concept which is "Idol you can meet". This is of course a very rare event and I can't miss this kind of blessing.

Takahashi Minami and some of the members from AKB48 came to Jakarta on Feb 25th when they had their first collaboration concert with JKT48 and I had fun on the concert~ (I even lost my voice because of too much excitement... hahahaha). And yesterday, July 26th a member from SKE48 came to one of shopping centers in Jakarta to do some shooting. She's the captain of Team KII, Takayanagi Akane or you can call her Churi.

The story began on July 24th when I read one of my friends re-tweet in twitter said that a member of SKE48 and JKT48 will come to Plaza Blok M ( the name of the shopping center) on July 26th. It is said that the reason is to do shooting for a Japanese variety show (will be broadcast by Yomiuri TV). At first I didn't know who will come from SKE48, but after I did some research with my friend, I know that the one who will come is Takayanagi Akane...

On the day of the event, I went to the shopping center with some friends from GUILD48 community to see this Churi in real person. It was mentioned on the tweet that the shooting will begin at 12.00PM, but until around 1.30PM, there still no sign of Churi. There was actually  a lot of fans coming to the venue also waiting to meet their idol in real person.

Finally she came from the front door and all the fans were suddenly rushing to the front door too~! Somehow it looked like a wave of humans running into one direction. She came with Rena Nozawa, the only Japanese member from JKT48 (maybe Rena will become Churi's Guide?? hahaha) and Churi started her shooting by visiting some stores inside the shopping center.

Too bad I was too late to realized it when she came, a lot of fans already around the shooting spot and I barely seen her at first....

BUT~!

There was this time... when she was walking to the next store, she walked by in front of me~!!! maybe around 20cm -30cm without any obstacles between us. So I made use of this moment by calling her name~!

"Churi~~!" I said.
"Aah, Arigato~~!" she looked at me and replied with her hands waving a sweet smile~~~
and then she walked away to the second floor.

AAAAAH~~ so nicee~~ she's so cute~ (Of course~!)

She didn't stay too long for the shooting. After she finished walking around the shopping center, she directly went back. Some of the fans thought that she will go up to the stage (There was a stage at the venue at that time) but she didn't.... Well it's only for shooting after all and she was also alone (the only SKE48 member who came to Jakarta) you can't expect her to perform right? hahahah

Because of the amount  of fans crowded around the shooting spot, I had difficulties in taking photos. Moreover, I only had and old 8MP digicam with me... :( But thanks, for the hard effort of one of my friend from GUILD48 community, he got many nice shot with his SLR Camera~~! He was actually the first one who realized that Churi was coming from the front gate, so he got some clear shots of Churi before she went inside the shopping center and then circled by the fans and the staff... :)

Here's some of the pics~!

a Japanese Staff took a pic of her in the middle of the street~!


awww~~ such a gorgeous smile coming from her~~ >.<


Churi and Rena JKT48 interviewed a random Indonesian student before they went inside the mall.
What a lucky student~~~!!



The car that Churi use when she went back... Bye Bye Churi~~!! (T_T)/


Yap~! that's all of the story that I can tell~ :) overall it was a very exciting moment to see a real Japanese Idol coming to Indonesia, especially Jakarta... We as the fans from Jakarta do hope that more 48 members from Japan will come to Indonesia~~ :)


PS: actually on the July 24th, I also got information from my friend that there was one more member.. from AKB48.. Minegishi Minami came to Jakarta to do shooting on July 26th... but we don't know where she went.... ah well... 

by the way, pardon me for my fan boy-ish post here hahaha :) thanks for reading~

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }